Coming soon in December!
- In a large pot, gently saute onions and garlic with butter at low heat, stirring occasionally until onions are very soft and a rich dark brown colour.
- Add white wine, stock, thyme and bay leaves into the mixture.
- Leave to simmer for about 30 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Portion soup into ovenproof soup bowls or ramekins and drop a baguette slice on top.
- Sprinkle Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes on the toast and a bit on the soup.
- Bake at 200oC until cheese on toast melts golden.