Coming soon in December!
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Place flour, sugar and Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese in the large bowl and mix well. Add the softened Anchor butter and vanilla extract. Use hands to rub everything together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- For the filling, place sliced apples in a large bowl and sprinkle over sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir together.
- Spoon the apple filling evenly at the bottom of a baking dish. Add the crumble on top.
- Sprinkle with Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 30mins or until crumble is golden.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!