Coming soon in December!
- In a food processor, add mushrooms, dried cranberries, walnut, spinach, garlic, salt and pepper to blend.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil followed by blended mixture to saute for 2 mins.
- Place cling wrap on top of a chopping board and lay flattened turkey breast skin side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the stuffing in a half-inch thick layer over the turkey breast, leaving a half-inch border on all sides.
- Top with Perfect Italiano Mozzarella and Parmesan Grated cheese.
- Roll up the cling wrap to secure turkey into a roll.
- Leave it to bake in preheated oven at 200oC for 30-40 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Let it rest for 10 min then slice Turkey Roulade to serve.