Back to product listing
Perfect for adding bold flavour to pasta & salads.
Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated (125g, 250g) is matured for up to 18 months to guarantee bold flavour. It is pre-grated from the block for convenience, and packaged in a re-sealable bag for easy storage. Stir through pasta sauces and risotto and sprinkle on top to finish for added bite, toss in salads or use in a crumb, or as a garnish.
10 ways to enjoy
- For the perfect parmesan crisps, sprinkle parmesan onto a baking tray, top with grated horseradish or sesame seeds for extra crunch, then bake in the oven until crisp and golden. These are the perfect special addition to pasta or salads.
- For extra flavour, sprinkle a layer of parmesan onto the pastry for your quiche before you add the filling.
- Mix grated parmesan with breadcrumbs and fresh herbs for a perfect crumb for schnitzels.
- Sprinkle over savoury pastry pies and pasties for golden colour when baked and extra cheesy flavour.
- Sprinkle over potato wedges with freshly ground pepper and dried herbs then bake in the oven until crisp.
- Shave parmesan over a fresh salad of cos lettuce, tomato, cucumber and olives and your favourite dressing for a real flavour boost.
- Create a stunningly simple salad with fresh rocket, thinly sliced red onion and lots of shaved parmesan, then dress with a mix of equal parts balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix half a cup of grated parmesan with 500g of quality mince, a chopped onion, herbs and an egg. Roll into little balls and cook in the fry pan for delicious cheesy meatballs.
- Parmesan goes beautifully grated over a minestrone, leek and potato, pea and ham, onion, or vegetable soup.
- Make a salad with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado and crisp bacon. Toss with lots of shaved parmesan and drizzle with vinegar and olive oil to taste.