Back to product listing
Perfect, grated or sliced, for adding mild flavour and authentic stretch to lasagne.
Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Block (250g) has a mild flavour and melts beautifully when you want to enjoy that traditional stretch. It’s perfect sliced on paninis or bruschetta, or grated on Lasagne.
10 ways to enjoy
- Place slices of mozzarella over ready rolled puff pastry, top with sliced tomatoes, season with
salt and pepper and bake until pastry is golden.
- For a delicious toastie, place mozzarella between thick sliced bread or a Panini, with
ham and tomato in a sandwich press.
- Toss cooked gnocchi with tomato pasta sauce and half a cup of grated mozzarella. Place in an
ovenproof dish, when top with extra grated mozzarella and bake until melted and golden.
- For a cheesy snack, skewer cubes of mozzarella with toasted bread cubes then brush with olive oil and grill or bbq quickly.
- For entertaining finger food, place a small cube of mozzarella in the middle of a risotto ball then
coat in bread crumbs and fry to make arancini.
- To make traditional Italian Mozzarella salad, slice mozzarella and layer with ripe tomato slices
and fresh basil leaves then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Make delicious cheese scones by mixing grated mozzarella into scone dough, sprinkle extra on
top and bake.
- Create a healty vegetarian gratin by layering mozzarella between slices of grilled zucchini
and eggplant with chunky tomato sauce and bake in the oven.
- Sandwich sliced mozzarella between two sliced or grilled eggplant then crumb and panfry for a
hot mozzarella sandwich. Serve with spicy tomato sauce.
- Take your lasagne to the next level by sprinkling grated mozzarella between layers and on top.
You'll get perfectly melted cheese layers and a nice and brown and crispy top.