- Season the cod fillets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Coat the skin side with plain flour.
- Heat the pan and add oil. Pan-fry the fillet skin-side, followed by flesh-side. Keep on pan.
- In a separate pot, cook garlic, onion, bell pepper, and celery. Add in cooking cream and thyme.
- Stir in Perfect Italiano 4 Cheese Melt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Once all the cheese has melted, pour sauce into pan with cod fillet.
- Sprinkle more Perfect Italiano 4 Cheese Melt into the pan and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with asparagus and chives. Serve hot.
- Serves: 4
- 200gm Perfect Italiano 4 Cheese Melt
- 300gm cod fish fillet
- 100gm plain flour
- 10gm garlic powder
- 100ml cooking cream
- 30ml cooking oil
- ½ onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- ½ red bell pepper, cut as desired
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 10 stalks asparagus
- 10 chives, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste