- Clean the seafood and set aside in the fridge.
- Dice the red and green bell peppers and onions.
- Fry the garlic till fragrant. Add dried chili, chili sauce, ketchup, black vinegar, oyster sauce, water, and pasta, then bring to a boil.
- Prepare the seafood as desired and mix into the pot.
- Once boiled, transfer onto a baking try and top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza Cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and spring onions. Serve hot.
- Serves: 2
- 100gm Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza
- 250gm spaghetti or pasta of choice - boiled
- 50gm spring onion
- 50gm cashew nuts
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 squid
- 4 prawns
- 20 clams
- 100gm dried chilies
- 20gm chili sauce
- 20gm ketchup
- 20ml black vinegar
- 30ml oyster sauce
- 50ml water
- 4 cloves garlic