- Clean the mushroom and season with salt, pepper, thyme, and olive oil.
- Bake at 180°C for 10min. Let it cool, then cut into chunks as desired.
- Cook the rice, cool and set aside.
- Heat the pan with olive oil, garlic, onion, and bell pepper till golden brown.
- Add the rice, salt, pepper, and mushroom into the pan and stir fry. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes Cheese.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
- Serves: 2
- 100gm Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes Cheese
- 4 pcs portobello mushroom
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 30gm spring onion
- 10gm paprika
- 10gm thyme
- 20ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste