- Shred potatoes in food processor and place in strainer. Sprinkle with salt. Drain for 15 min.
- Mix dry seasonings.
- Squeeze potatoes dry and place in mixing bowl.
- Add cornstarch and mix thoroughly. Add all remaining ingredients (except panko crumbs and oil) and mix well.
- Add Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese. Drop a tablespoon mixture into the panko crumbs. Coat all the way around.
- Heat oil in pan. Lower patties into oil and flatten patties with a spatula. Patties should be 2 inches across.
- Fry until crisp and golden on the bottom. Fry the other side.
- Drain and ready to serve.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- Serves 4.
- 200g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- 50g corn starch
- 50g onion (chopped)
- 5g cinnamon
- 5g ground black pepper
- 5g curry powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 garlic cloves
- 30g lemongrass (minced)
- 20g shallots (minced)
- 300g Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- Lemon zest
- Oil to fry