- Mix all the ingredients, except the cheese and cooked rice.
- In a casserole, line the rice evenly and pour the mixture on top.
- Sprinkle an even layer of Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes.
- Bake in a 180°c preheated oven until cheese is nicely caramelised.
- Serves: 2 - 4
- 250g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- 400g cooked rice
- 2 whole sausages, sliced
- 1 whole onion and 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 3tbsp Gojujang sauce
- 3tbsp water
- 1tsp brown sugar
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)