- Mix all the ingredients, except the cheese and cooked macaroni pasta.
- In a casserole, line about 50g of Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes, followed by the macaroni pasta.
- Pour the mixture on top of the pasta and sprinkle an even layer of remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 200°c preheated oven until cheese is nicely caramelised.
- Serves: 2 - 4
- 250g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- 400g cooked macaroni pasta
- 200g turkey ham, diced
- 50g fresh shiitake and 50g Portobello, thinly sliced
- 1 whole onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 100ml milk
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)